First of all, isn't this video thing cool? I saw it on a friend's blog and knew that I wanted to use it on my own blog. Thanks Sarah!
Anyway, I know that I am a bit behind on my blog. Better now than never at all!
Tim took the day off last Monday and we went for a walk through Central Park. We put Maddie in the baby swing for the first time. She seemed to enjoy it but she freaked out a bit if we pushed her a little too hard, understandably so. It was so funny the way she would wiggle her little legs as they dangled out from the swing. What a cutie pie!
There were several kids in the park. The younger kids were running around on the playground, having a good time. Then there were two junior high girls on the swings adjacent to us that were dropping the f-word like a couple of sailors, not that all sailors curse. Thankfully, that didn't get recorded on the video. :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment