Sunday, August 06, 2006

Happy birthday Maddie!

One year ago today at exactly 3:34 pm, Madeline Zielke was brought into this world. I can hardly believe that it has already been one year. She has grown up so much and has evolved into a little girl with a lot of personality. She "talks" a lot and sometimes it even sounds like she is singing. :o) She is standing on her own some and becoming more adventurous with her steps. She doesn't hold onto things with both hands as much as she walks around the house. Sometimes, she just has one hand on the furniture or walls as she walks. Tim has seen her take a couple of steps by herself. I have seen her take one step by herself. By the looks of things, she'll be walking in no time!

Here is a picture of her enjoying one of her birthday gifts... a throne fit for a princess.



My parents came over to take a peek at the goodies Madeline received at her party yesterday. While they were here, I brought them up to our bedroom to take a look at the pictures from the party. Before I showed them the photos, I took a couple pictures of them with our built-in camera. Mac has a program called Photo Booth where you can do all kinds of funny things to the images you take. We were all laughing so hard as I took them. Here are a few of them.




This next one reminds me of the caricatures you see of Jay Leno that emphasize how big his chin is.



And this next one makes my dad look like an alien. :o) Too funny!

No comments: