Thursday, August 10, 2006

It's Miller Time



Maddie and I went to the Miller Brewery in Milwaukee, Wisconsin with my family today. My brother's been there a couple of times before and he said that it was kind of cool. And it was pretty cool to see how the beer was made and packaged.



I have to say that I was amazed at how much beer they ship out on a daily basis. The tour guide said that they ship out about 500,000 cases of beer every day at this particular brewery.



They have several other plants across the country. She also said that about 40% of the beer gets sent to Chicago. Wow! I was amazed at how much Chicago supports Miller considering they are a bunch of cheese heads. :o)

They gave out several generous samples of their beer at the end of the tour. My brother said that a few years ago, they didn't have a limit as to how much you could drink. They changed that policy fairly recently for obvious reasons. :o)

Anyway, it was fun to get out and spend some time with my family. Here's a picture of Maddie, Jonah, my dad, and me.

No comments: