Friday, December 08, 2006

M.I.A.

Sorry, I have been missing in action the past month. Things have been so busy around here with the holidays and just every day type stuff. I am happy to announce that my niece, Sarah MinSuh Oh, was born on November 22. She was 7 pounds, 13 ounces and 20 inches long. Maddie was 7 pounds, 14 ounces and 20 inches long... almost the same exact size. I hope they will be the best of friends as they grow up. :o) Isn't she cute?



Here is one of Maddie and Jonah. We went to visit them earlier this week. It is so hard to get a picture of Maddie these days. She is so stinkin' active, which is great that she is developing and all but it sure does make it hard to take her picture. It isn't the greatest picture of them but they are both actually looking at the camera.



And this is the face that Jonah makes now when anyone tells him to "smile" for the camera. Priceless.

No comments: