Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Turning 30

Well, it's official... I am now 30 years old. I am sad to see the twenties go... we had some good times. But everyone tells me that the thirties are better than the twenties. Of course, all of these people that are telling me this are in their thirties. :o) Anyway, here are some pics from my party this past Saturday.









I really had a great time. It was an adults only party but there were a couple of kids, which was no problem at all. There was lots of food, laughter, and music. Tim and some friends played about 5 jazz songs. They sounded awesome! I wish I had recorded them on my camera so I could have posted a video of it on this blog but I didn't take too many pics since I wanted to just soak up the fun. Oh well. Anyway, we set up our unfinished basement like a cafe with small tables and candles. After the music, we sang some karaoke on my new karaoke machine, a birthday gift from Tim. Some people sang until the wee hours of the morning... 1:30 am to be exact. :o) I didn't mind though. Thankfully, Maddie slept through the whole thing.

No comments: