Thursday, June 15, 2006

House full of cute kids

We went to Hannah's today for lunch and hung out with some of our other friends, Jean and Mavis. Jean brought two kids, Kenneth and Iris. Kenneth is about 3 years old and Iris is about 4 months old. Mavis brought her two boys, James and John. James is about 4 years old and John is about 2 years old. It was fun hanging out with everyone and catching up with Mavis. I haven't seen her since last September. Her boys have grown up quite a bit since then.

I am so thankful that Hannah loves to open up her home to everyone, especially when there are so many kids running around all over the place. :o) I get so stressed out when there are a lot of kids running through our house. I think it's because our home isn't kid proof yet, since Maddie isn't walking around yet. I have to remember that someday the walls are going to get drawn on and the furniture is going to get damaged. That's just a part of life with children, right? :o)

Here's a picture of Maddie in Caleb's high chair.



This picture of James, Caleb, and Kenneth cracks me up. It isn't easy getting three little boys to sit still for a picture. This was the best one I got. Caleb's face in this picture is so funny!



And here is one of John... what a cutie pie!



I didn't get any pictures of Iris since she was either napping or spitting up most of the time. Take my word for it, she is a cutie! :o)

No comments: