Maddie and I went to visit my cousin, Regina, and her daughter, Abbey. Regina is 6 months pregnant with another baby girl. YEAH! Girls rule! :o) I haven't seen Regina or Abbey since my baby shower, last June. So we drove all the way down to Naperville, which took about 1 hour and 20 minutes. What a hike! But that's what cars are for, right? :o) It was definitely worth it to spend some time with both of them.
It's crazy how quickly time flies by. It seems just like the other day when I threw Regina a baby shower. Now Abbey is almost 4 years old! She is such a sweet little girl too. I don't think I have ever met such a polite 3 year old. She says "thank you" and "please" a lot! What a sweetie! She is going to make a great big sister.

No comments:
Post a Comment