
Ok, so many of you know that we used to have a blog before. Life just got to be too busy to try and keep up with yet another thing. But then I got an email from a friend with a link to her blog. So I was inspired to start one up again. We'll see how long we can keep it up and running. :o)
So, isn't this a cute blog page? I am so in LOVE with the color brown. (This blog page used to be brown. I changed it as of 5/9/06.) I just can't get enough of it lately. I love to use brown cardstock in my handmade cards or in my scrapbook pages. I think I caught the bug on my "Cruisin' with Becky" trip back in March. That was such a blast!
I met some amazing people on that trip. I met my scrapbooking idol, Becky Higgins, and one of my other favorite scrapbookers, Heidi Swapp. I have attached a picture of me and Becky. Doesn't my head look huge compared to hers? I look like I have a freakishly gigantic head compared to hers. :o)
Anyway, I also met some scrapbooking friends from all over the country. People came from Alaska, California, Virginia, Florida, Massachusetts, Canada, etc. Hannah and I still keep in touch with some of them via email. What a great bunch of ladies!
I was incredibly homesick after 2 days. I wanted to call home but it was $6.99/minute! I finally broke down on the 5th day and called. I talked to Tim and Maddie for about 3 minutes and paid about $22. So INSANE! I was so happy to come home and see them though.
Anyway, that's enough babbling for now. Have to do some chores. Oh the life of the stay-at-home mom! :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment