So does anyone actually read this blog? If so, are you so tired of not finding any updates? :o) I will try to be better at posting. I envy my friends that have blogs and have so much to say... and written so beautifully. Oh well. I will try to post at least a picture a week. And if you are reading this blog at all, post a comment so I can have some motivation to keep up with it. :o)
3 comments:
I'm out here! I miss you too! Yes, let's plan a date to scrap....I'll e-mail some dates!
I'm keeping up with it! :) I'm really starting to like the whole blogging thing! (Reading them at least!) Caleb loves watching Maddie slide and Uncle Tim dance! ~Han
i'm here! this is one way i keep up with your cutie! if you haven't yet, i have one too, the addy is on facebook. maddie is absolutely beautiful! take more pics, you and sarah have such a great eye.
Post a Comment