Monday, July 02, 2007

Brookfield Zoo

Since Tim is on vacation we decided to go to Brookfield Zoo today. The first 20-30 minutes were a NIGHTMARE!!!!! Maddie was just in one of those moods where she was just CRABBY. EVERYONE was staring at us as if we were doing something to make her scream. Thankfully she calmed down a bit and willingly sat inside the wagon that we rented.



We didn't stay the whole day since Maddie is still little and needs her naps. We did get to see the monkeys, a snow leopard, a sloth bear, and various farm animals at the children's zoo. I have to say that I LOVE llamas. They are the funniest animals. I love how they will just stare you down as they chew whatever it is that they chew. This picture of Tim and Maddie cracks me up. Tim is smiling at the camera and Maddie is giving the llama a funny look.



And here's one with me. It's so hard to get Maddie to stay still for a picture sometimes. At least she doesn't look like I am torturing her. :o)

No comments: