Wednesday, June 27, 2007

At Kohl Children's Museum

We got a membership to the Kohl Children's Museum. We got the one where you can go to any participating museum in the country. There is one in Champaign and Galesburg that we would like to check out sometime, especially since we have family in those areas. Maddie seemed to have fun exploring all the different areas. They have a play grocery store, car wash, and many other things to see and interact with. Maddie's favorite place was the water works area. She got SOAKING wet! I wish I had thought to bring extra clothes for her. I definitely will next time.




Tim enjoyed the music area the most and the following picture should tell you why. Like father like daughter.



I enjoyed the music area as well but that was mainly to Tim's dancing. That's right folks, I said dancing. They have a dark room with a screen that kind of reflects your body. They also had this funky music playing in the background. Here's a video clip. You can hear me cracking up in the background. :o)

No comments: