Friday, July 14, 2006

Indigo Girls Live

Okay, so I just got back from the Indigo Girls concert at Ravinia. It was AMAZING! This time, we had seats in the pavilion. It was well worth the money. I didn't like the person that opened for them at all. It felt like she played forever before the intermission. I think she played like 8 songs. Anyway, once the intermission was over, Amy and Emily walked onto the stage. I was so excited that I probably freaked the people out in front of me with my squeals of joy! They didn't have any other musicians with them or back-up singers. It was just the two of them with their beautiful voices and their guitars. Their harmonies are so beautiful. I was so completely in awe. Tim and I were so impressed with how full it sounded with just the two of them and their guitars. They sang a lot of the older stuff, which I love, and some new stuff. They have a new CD coming out this September that I will definitely be getting. Anyway, if you ever get a chance to see them live, you should. You will be blessed by their voices!

No comments: